Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011...The Year of Physical Change

January 1st, 2011...the first day of the year. I spent the holiday with my family and yes I admit they cooked food and I pigged out like a fat kid lol. What can I say? I love food! Although the holiday has thrown my diet off, I will have to start my workout regimen over again. Why? Because in order to achieve the results that I want, I must start on track and consistent with my fitness goals. That means, no eating foods that are unhealthy for me and no interference with my daily workouts. I intend on completing my fitness journey full throttle! Also, people have asked me am I going to document my progress on Youtube? If everything goes as planned then yes I will make videos pertaining to my workouts and progress.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment