Thursday, January 19, 2012

P90X Insanity Hybrid: Legs & Back / Abs



P90X's legs and back consist of leg exercises, as well as pull ups for the back exercises. Certain leg exercises I can do, i.e. calf-raise squats, step back lunges, alternating side lunges, sneaky lunge, toe roll iso lunge, croucho walk, and calf raises. I guess in a sense it sounds easy when you think about it. However, I have bad balance. I was told by a doctor when I was younger that I would need a brace for my knees because I couldn't hold my balance. Additionally, I am "slew footed". What that means is that when I stand, my feet points outward. Because of this, this is kinda an issue when I try to effectively perform leg workouts. But with practice makes perfect right?

As for the back workouts, once again I have to use the resistance bands in place of the pull up bar. My reaction to the back workouts is still the same...they were easy to perform.

Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment