Monday, January 16, 2012

P90X Insanity Hybrid: Plyometric Cardio Circuit




Now where should I begin with this? lol. Cardio is perhaps the most challenging for me during this fitness journey. The reason why I say this is because I have bronchial asthma and that tends to effect my breathing. Nevertheless, cardio is a necessity to burning fat in order to build the muscle that you desire. Insanity's plyometric cardio circuit is considered to be a "jump training" exercise which is commonly done by athletes. You do alot of running, sprinting, squating, and jumping. The funny thing about all the insanity workouts is that just the warm up itself can wear you out lol. It is true what the commercial says! It will definitely make you break out in a serious pool of sweat. When performing this workout, I often had to take frequent breaks to catch my breath. The more intense the workout got, more I lacked energy and began to feel tired. Yet, I still pushed through the best way I could until the workout was over. Once I had finished, I did feel a little sense of accomplishment. Overall, this is something you definitely have to put your all into. if you naturally have alot of energy and possess determination to push harder, then you will have a greater chance of getting through this.

Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment